Thursday, December 20, 2007

Five days to Christmas!

Ugh!!! I was halfway through typing this post when I lost it! I'm not sure what happened, but it had to do with uploading the photo!

I'm doing well. been on IV's a week now, 2 weeks to go! At least time flies, can't believe it's been a week already! Yesterday was a crap day for me emotionally, due to various reasons, but luckily I'm feeling better today. Got all dressed up and washed my hair (well my mom did actually, it's impossible with just one usefull arm!), as we had to take a photo of me and my sister to be used in some Christmas gifts! (I'm the short one without the tan!!! And before you assume she's older, she's not. I'm 3 years older than her.) We're also going out for coffee later in the afternoon. I'll probably be wearing something with sleeves to hide the picc line, which is not cool, as the weather is hot today!!!! Not much news apart from that. My grandfather's coming tomorrow, looking forward to seeing him. It'll be his first time here without my grandmother, who passed away last year. The other grandparents are also coming down sometime over the weekend. Also looking forward to lots of eating!!!!!!!!!

No comments: