Friday, January 4, 2008

stuff...

Yesterday was great!!! Shopping was so nice!!!! Bought a denim and 2 tops, all of which are really nice!! Also had coffee and chocolate brownie with ice cream at Dulce, YUM... And the best part was being able to walk around without being too short of breath! Didn't really get any stares with the O2, except from this small black boy, who couldn't stop staring... But I didn't mind him, was quite funny actually! I just wish this easy breathing could last...

AND... I also got a laptop yesterday!!!! Have been thinking about getting one for various reasons for a while, and yesterday I bought one! It's so much fun! Had a much more technologically advanced friend over this morning who helped me set up our wireless internet, so now I can do everything in my room, and there's no more fighting over the computer!

This afternoon 2 schoolfriends of mine who I haven't really seen in ages are going to visit our music teacher who we also haven't seen in 5 years. She was my favourite teacher, so I'm really looking forward to it.. just wondering how she'll react to the O2 though... she's kind of emotional!

Have to wash my hair and get ready for that. It's funny how you always want to look your best if you haven't seen somebody in a while, especially your peers. It's stupid really, because they're too busy worrying about how they look to really care. But we do it anyway...

No comments: