Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ugh...

Feeling very downish. Still waiting for news. Just SO TIRED of sitting around. And it's not like I've got nothing to do, I'm just tired of everything that there is to do. It's a Saturday evening, the weather's lovely. People my age are going out, having fun, falling in love etc and I'm just being bored and going to bed early hoping I'll have an exciting dream. Because I can honestly say that's the most exciting part of my life right now. Sometimes I dream I run, and in the dream I'm thinking 'I can't believe how easy this is'. Other times my dreams are filled with passion, but those leave me unsatisfied and wanting more when I wake up!!! So bottom line is: I feel like venting because my life's so boring right now and everyone's getting ahead in life EXCEPT ME!!!! My whole freaking life revolves around stressing about transplant and trying to keep my lungs in shape. (I use the term 'shape' loosely) Your 20's are supposed to be your best years dammit!!!

My day was ok though I guess. Saw a friend, had tea with my mom and 4 of her friends, and went out for supper with my mom. 1 Good thing though... The mucus from yesterday is gone.. Today was like all the other mucusless days. That's very good and I'm really happy about that. Hopefully yesterday was just a weird glitch in the system.

That's all I've got to say. Hopefully tomorrow I feel less depressed and I get that all-important long-awaited news!!!!

1 comment:

Grant Hageman said...

All the best fore you. I dont know what to say. But velt i hade to say somthing. Thankyou fore a wunderfull blog. Hope i see more of it in the future. And good luck with the lung thing. And again thanks.