Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

This morning started with quite a bit of an emotional rollercoaster with the news that Tricia may have lungs. It was as if I experienced all of the emotions I felt after getting my call all over again! And when the news came that the lungs weren’t suited I was really bummed. But I truly believe that things will work out for them! Hopefully FAST!!! (see ‘Confessions of a CF husband’ under ‘Other cool blogs’…)

Yesterday was also quite busy, my grandparents from Jansenville came to visit, had coffee and scones with a friend, and spent the evening with Anto and Daniel. We just ATE and watched ‘A lot like love’. Today I also spend the afternoon with a friend, Stephne. Was really cool, and she brought me a Cosmo mag and some yummy filter coffee to keep me busy (and awake!) once I’m back in JHB. Also got chocolates and flowers yesterday! Tonight I’m having having a pizza evening at our house, and seeing the rest of the people I havent had time to fit in during my visit! It has been a very socially productive 10 days!

Tomorrow I’m just going to finish up my packing, having lunch with Daniel, having coffee with Karien, his sister, seeing my PE CF-doctor (looking forward to that very much, his been my Dr since I was like 5 years old!) and don’t know what else!!!! Will update again tomorrow. And PLEASE pray that Tricia gets those lungs soon!!!!

5 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thanks, Alice!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to think of others, Alice. I am so glad to hear you have had a wonderful visit in PE. I check your blog everyday when I check Nate and Tricia's and feel like I know all of you so well. My Bible study lady friends have been praying for all of you for several months and look forward to your progess.

Linda Crane
Mother of Mandy (with the angels) Kyle, Hunter and Brady wo/cf and Jamie 22 w/cf

Hannah Banana said...

Have fun! Praying for Tricia! You're very sweet. :)

Gizela said...

Hallo Alice,
kan nie glo jy gaan alweer Jhb toe nie. So bly dat dit so goed gaan met jou. Baie blessings vir jou. Mooi bly en be safe in Jozi!
Groete Gizela

Sylvie said...

Alice! Nathan and Tricia recieved a new call!