Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick update

My visit home has been very nice so far... Carli, my friend from Cape town (well one of my friends from CT anyway!) slept over last night, which was cool. Yesterday we had Antoinette and Daniel over for Sunday lunch and had leg of lamb... VERY yummy! Then I went to Anto's house again, and watched the previous week's Grey's Anatomy that I missed. Church was also great! Miss my church here quite a bit, but still very excited about my new church in Joburg...

This morning we had people over for tea and cookies, and did a bit of shopping this afternoon. Or rather my sister did, but my mom and I joined her. They keep complaining that I walk too fast, lol! Going to Anto's house again tonight to watch Greys! But first I need to go do some exercise... Haven't done much since my run on Friday morning. Yesterday morning the wind was horrible (a real 'welcome back to PE'... we're known as the windy city!). This morning when I woke up the first thing I listened for was the wind... and there was none... but then I saw the rain... ugh! So now it's me and the eliptical trainer... a real torture machine!!!

O, and I'm really getting nice and fat now!!! I'm at least 4/5kg heavier than in January when I weighed myself on our scale. Think I want to stop gaining weight now. Although another kilo or so won't bother me. But then it has to be muscle and not fat! In fact, if we're talking muscle then I'm not opposed to quite a few more kilos...

No comments: