Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Wow, I've had a very busy 2 days! Had an interview yesterday morning with The Times newspaper, quite exciting! About my blog nomination etc! It's going to be published tomorrow I think, will post the link sometime (it'll be on-line as well).My visit to the surgeon went fine, I don't need to see him again and he gave me the go-ahead to start driving again! So today I took my new lungs for a spin for the first time! Forgot how good it feels to drive! I've always LOVED driving, but the last few months before my transplant driving made me short of breath, especially because the car my sister and I shared didn't have power steering! AND my mom and I went to test-drive a car! I'm going to need a car for when I'm staying behind here. Hopefully next time I blog the car is mine! Will post a pic of me with my car when I get it!More possible good news, Telkom called this morning, confirming that they will be coming to get the internet going. So I MAY have internet access by tomorrow this time. Holding thumbs! Will also post some pics of me with my docs then!

4 comments:

CFHusband said...

cool beans! (that's american for SWEET!!!)

lpwcubby said...

It has been so rewarding following your story along with Nate, Tricia and baby.

Christy said...

Wow! Super cool news about the interview!

I agree with the response above. It's been an exciting blessing to have been given the opportunity to follow your story.

Praying that your journey just keeps getting better and more exciting for you!

Gizela said...

Hallo Alice!
Jou herstel is nogsteeds vir my absoluut verstommend.Die Here se hand in jou lewe is so sigbaar.

As God ons oor ongelyk paaie stuur, sal Hy ons van die regte skoene voorsien. Hy sal ons nooit op enige reis stuur sonder om ons behoorlik toe te rus nie.

Jy het definitief rocket skoene gekry!
Mooi bly, tulpe vir jou!