Wednesday, June 11, 2008

(Annelie's) leaving... on a jet plane...

So it's almost time to say goodbye... Taking my mom and Annelie to the airport in a while... quite sad! Last night's supper was great though, in the end we didn't go to the Greek restaurant, but Founder's Grill, as it seemed more warm and cosy. Had a steak (of course), and they even brought my mom a suprise birthday cake!!


Went to gym this morning, starting to do some upper-body stuff as well now. Had a horrible dream last night... dreamt that my Prograf fell on the ground, and that I didn't see it. I then only realised at 4pm that my Prograf was laying on the floor, and that I had missed a dose. I then frantically tried to phone my Dr, but he had disappeared off the face of the earth, and I didn't know what to do...


Anyway... going to see a movie tonight with a friend, so looking forward to that. And I have to get some blood taken tomorrow morning. Well, actually, about 10 tubes of blood, so I can't really say it's 'some' blood... it's loads of blood!!!

No comments: