Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GUESS WHO'S 50 TODAY???????

My mom's 50 today!!!!! And her biggest gift is probably that I'm still here to share the day with her!!! (I'm very modest of course) This morning we dressed up for tea in Melville, which was very nice. We also walked around in the shops a bit, and drove past Annelie's old house in Joburg. They moved to the UK in 2000.

Tonight we are having supper at a greek restaurant, which should be great. I just wish my sister was also here!!!!! Missing her a lot!!!! Haven't seen her for more than a month now, although it feels longer. At least she's coming up to visit for at least 2 weeks in 2 weeks' time. We're going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! And the parentals aren't going to be around, which is even better!!!

For some reason my pics don't want to upload now, but will try again later!!!

1 comment:

pam said...

As a mom who will turn 50 on Saturday, I would absolutely agree that still having you around is a GRAND gift.