Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday morning...

I must have been very distracted (wonder why? ;-) then posting the Cape Town pics using Chris's 3G, because I see I posted the same pic twice, and left out some of the best ones!!! So I'll definitely upload some more later...

The week's been pretty cool thusfar... Monday night I just did all kinds of domestic stuff... vacuumed, ironed, cooked, bought food etc. Tuesday night Chris and I played 4 games of squash (and yes, I lost them all...bleh), and then gymmed a bit. Was awesome. Last night we had supper at friends of his, Daniel and Alice (no kidding... it can get pretty confusing!!!!). She's a chef so the food was YUMMY...

Tonight I'm going to do the domestic thing again and cook supper etc... and go to bed early! Looking forward to this weekend. Except for the part where I've got to go to Home Affairs and apply for a new ID document... Mine's been MIA for a while (read YEARS) now, so it's time to do the right thing and face the pathetic government dept that is Home Afairs head on... *sigh* Wish me luck!!!!!

Oh, and for all the SA readers... I'm in the new Rooi Rose (dec issue)... just a paragraph in an article about organ donation... nothing huge.

2 comments:

LouMS said...

Good luck. :)
Lou

brian.l said...

Praise God have a happy 300 day bithday