Monday, January 5, 2009

First weekend of 2009...

Had a really nice weekend... good start to 2009! Swam twice, played squash and gymmed twice, went out for supper with Paul and Jenny and some of her family and had THE BEST STEAK EVER... ( steak topped with camembert cheese and cranberry sauce, with a baked potato and sour cream...mmmmmmmm). Also talked in church yesterday morning... The sermon was about thankfullness and the whole of Jan people can share their stories/testify, and I really wanted to do it. Went well I think!

2009 Is really going to kick off this week with things returning to normal and no more public holidays for a few months :-( I'm also seriously training for end of Jan when I'm going to try again to qualify for World Transplant Games in Australia... Lots of gym and lots of sleep!!! Been a bit bad about sleeping lately... my mission for the week is to sleep 8 hours every night!!!!

Anyway... hope your first week of 2009 is a productive one!! That is if you're not still on holiday... gggrrrrrr...

3 comments:

cheah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Sorry about the deleted post. My daughter was signed in to the computer.
That's so awesome that you are trying out for the tx games!! Good luck with that.
I have been to the games in the states, but have never competed. I think I'm just chicken. :)

Jac said...

good luck with training!! I need to get back to gym but just waiting until after this op and ultrasound of foot, to make sure I am ok to exercise!