Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Post # 333

Wow, can't believe I've done 333 posts! Well technically 332, as this is #333. Last night was the transplant function at Milpark (well the hotel next to the hosp), and it was VERY nice. Company was good, speeches were inspiring, food was yummy, and we got a tree, lol! All the recipients got a tree to plant to honour their donors and because it symbolises LIFE. Unfortunately I don't have a garden, so will try to keep mine alive untill I move out and have a garden someday!!! Also got a packet of seeds which I will def keep.

One of the newspapers, Beeld, was also there and took pics, so hopefully we're in the paper over the weekend or so...

Writing my Compliance Officer exam on Friday, and am on study leave as of this afternoon. Taking a break now for blogging, then back to the books. Feeling pretty stressed about it, but at least I'll be able to relax this weekend. Untill then, byyyeeee....

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Good Luck on your cute little tree =)