Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just-after-Mid-week update...

Been a rather rough week so far!!! First 5 day week in a month… not fun L Worked from 6am to 5pm straight on Monday, but am all caught up with work I missed while on leave now, yay! Also been back at gym, and cell and the normal stuff. Going for a flu shot on Saturday after athletics training… not very keen, as I’m sure I’ll GET flu after the shot, and seeing as I’ve been flu/sickness-free since July/August last year, I’m really not in the mood for flu… Took quite a while to get all fit again after that one and only flu I’ve had post transplant dammit! But I’m being forced to go so let’s hope for the best…

Haven’t had a chance to post the pics I took at the Heart Transplant Museum in Cape Town yet! Will do so as soon as possible… Chris and I went there on a rainy day in CT, and turned out to be VERY interesting!!! I wouldn’t have had the guts to be the first surgeon OR patient to have/do the first heart transplant…

No comments: