Monday, June 22, 2009

17 and 2 months!!!

Today I celebrate 17 glorious months with the new lungs and it's also exactly 2 months till the WTG!!!! Had bloods done this morning and seeing my Dr somewhere in the week as well, as my medical reports have to be in on the 1st of July... training's going OK, and now I just have to stay healthy!!! No colds or flu, as the Ozzies will prob assume it's swine flu :-( So I'm pumping the Vit C and avoiding sick people even more than normally...

Oh and one of my facebook friends Meghann got her lungs yesterday/today (not sure with the time difference!)!!! Very excited for her, and if all works out nicely I'll be seeing her at the next WTG in Switzerland :-) Now if only someone in SA could get lungs again... there's been NO double lung transplants so far this year... shocking and sad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Keep being an inspiration to the nation. Blessings Bianca