Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post for 2009....


So it's GOODBYE 2009 tonight! Lots of people say 2009's been a bad year for them, however I can't say the same. The worst was probably Lynn passing away unexpectedly after transplant, and Maryke because she never got lungs in time.
For me 2009 was by far mostly positive, and I have LOADS to be thankful for! To much to list right now, but will do so early in the new year probably. Getting ready now to spend New Years with some of my favourite people in the world... Family, Chris, Louzanne, Antoinette, Daniel etc... Going to be the best one I've had in a few years I think!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Alice - I am so genuinely happy for you - and the way you make the very most of those healthy lungs of yours. Have a very happy New Year celebration, and a blessed 2010.

Destini said...

Praying that your 2010 blessings are too numerous to count!

Bree said...

happy new years woman!!!!!