Monday, December 14, 2009

post # 421

So last week was rather tough. The worst being obviously Lynn's sudden death, which resulted in bad sleeping and dreams and tiredness for the rest of the week. Still not sleeping as I should. I either wake up the whole time, or just can't fall asleep. Well tonight I'm being chilled at home, having milk before bed, reading my book,and taking sleeping pill. Let's hope it works. Also doing some last gift wrapping for xmas, and sorting out my room. bought some storage boxes to pack some of my crap away in. Blissfull evening...

Did the talk at the Jogurg General Hosp on Thurday last week, which was cool. The physio's were all very interested, which always makes a talk great. The past weekend was great, did our Christmas shopping AND had brunch in less than 2 hours :-) Then spend the rest of the weekend with Jolandi and her fam, and swam a few tomes, which was great. Just what I needed, although still tired!

Only 6.5 working days left till Christmas for me... Wednesday's a public holiday, yay!!!!


The pic below was taken at picnic last Sunday...

2 comments:

Annelie said...

All packed and ready for the long flight to SA, looking foward seeing you.

Lots of love

Annelie and Bernie

Unknown said...

Meer as 200 000 visitors in 2 jaar!