Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 months to go!!!!

In 2 months time, it'll be my last night as a single lady!!!! Yay can't wait!!! Quite a lot of things that still needs to happen in these 2 months, but all very exciting things.

Been a good weekend. I was right about not sleeping on Friday night though... borderline insomniac + red bull + coffee + alcohol = YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT SLEEPING YOU IDIOT :-) So I studied 2 chapters, started reading "He's just not that into you" that I got for free in a magazine (Turns out Chris IS into me, yay! Well according to the writers of Sex and the City anyway).. played around on facebook, and finally fell asleep at about 3am... just to wake up again @ 7am... and feeling rather like a truck had driven over me! At least it didn't last long, and some coffee and breakfast fixed me!

Went to a potjiekos competition yesterday (that's like stew, made on a fire) We didn't take part, just ate! Was YUMMY as hell. Today I just studied and we had some coffee and milktart with Andrew and Brendan. Very good weekend all in all.

Wednesday is my exam, so I'm on study leave from 12pm tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! Have a good week.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck with the exam!

Kelly x

Unknown said...

Ek is seker dit sal goed gaan met eks.

Liefde

M
xxx