Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Louis is gone :-(

Louis passed away on Saturday :-( So 4th friend in 6 months... really hope this is the end of it now. My heart is so sore for his fiance and parents. They were 3 or 4 kids with CF, and he was the last surviving one... and he got a second chance at life with his new lungs... unfortunately it obviously wasn't meant to be. Not fair, and I'll never understand it. The pic was taken in December, it's me and Louis and Landi.

Today's a public holiday (Youth Day), yay! Just as well, because it's soooo cold. Minimum -3 Max 9 degrees C... BBBRRRRRR. And tonight is Bafana Bafana's second game, (we drew against Mexico), so hoping it's a good one! Will be watching @ Andrew's flat... where there's no heater... so we'll be making a fire on the balcony and dressing up super-warmly! Can't believe it's my 3rd winter in Joburg... and in 1 month and 1 week will be 2.5 YEARS with new lungs. Before I know it it'll be 3 years. Wow...

No comments: