Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebrations of my sister's honours degree!









My sister heard on Friday that she has got her honours degree!!!! I took half-day leave from work and took her out for lunch, followed by some shopping! Was really nice! Had a braai with my dad on Friday night to continue the celebrations.

On Sat morning we went to the Oriental Plaza, which was a bit disappointing, although I did get a cheap little dress. My sis also bought me some lavender plants which I planted in some pots, very pretty! Also went to fetch Pierre, Chrislie's boyfriend aththe airport, he's joining us for the last 2 days of her visit...Had family (and family of family!) over for supper last night and did the CF Trust Walk this morning at the zoo and breakfast afterwards. Had a quiet lunch at home and late afternoon we went up to the Northcliff Towers and coffee in Parktown. Busy weekend!

Can't believe the last month of the year is starting this week!!!! The past 11 months have been so busy and also great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baie dankie vir 'n verskriklike lekker kuier! Mis julle al klaar weer.
Baie liefde
Chrislie & Pierre