Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TV interview

Cold is almost over... yay! Made Chris sick as well... boo. Hopefully by next week we'll both be 100% again! Been a busy week as far as Drs are concerned. Saw gynae on Friday and Dentist on Monday. At least it's done now! Seeing lung Dr next week Tuesday but at least that's a lot more fun than the other two! Hopefully my cold didn't affect my lung function!

As for the title of this post... Got asked yesterday evening if I'd be willing to do an interview for a show called the Dr Mol Show. Obviously I said yes and interview was this afternoon. The show is based in Cape Town but some of the crew members were in JHB so they had to get it in today. They interviewed Dr Williams too seperately. Just wish I could get to see it before it airs! Hate not knowing how it came across and I didn't get any questions beforehand so a bit nervous about my answers! Oh well... nothing I can do now!

This past weekend was FANTASTIC. Saturday was a girls-day. Went for lunch and a massage with a friend, followed by shopping and supper at our place with our hubbies. On Sunday I went for brunch at 44 Stanley Street with a bunch of friends (Chris was feeling too sick to join) and also got to spend a few hours with my close friend Louzanne who was in JHB for the day! All in all a TOP weekend :-) And only 2 days of work to go until another one, yay!

No comments: