Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One week to go...

before my biopsy! Really "looking forward" to it.Also going for lung function the day before. Can't wait to get results back and put mind at rest, although am stressing a lot less these last 2 weeks than before. Feel like my "old self" and gym is going really well. Been doing 40 mins of treadmill instead of the normal 20 mins (run and walk) along with weights and stretching. Also going 3/4 times a week religiously and no slacking! Prednisone (steroids) is also back to my normal dosage and the only permanent change in meds after this episode is that I now take my med for heartburn twice a day instead of only once. Nationals only 6 weeks away and looking forward to the mini-break that goes with it.

Another reason I'm looking forward to biopsy is that my sis is coming up for a long-weekend the day afterwards! Feels like a long time since I've seen her but it's actually less than 2 months ago. Guess it just feels longer because I miss her! Will be going to a massive comedy event on the Sat night so that's going to be awesome.

Lots to look forward to!

No comments: