Tuesday, September 4, 2012

28!

I officialy survived the 27 Club :-) Although not being a musician I probably wasn't at much risk of joining the club! My birthday was so-so, at least next year it's on a Saturday. Work wasn't bad, my desk was all festive when I got to work and we had pizza for lunch. In the evening we went out for steak at The Grillhouse in Rosebank with a few friends which was very nice. I even got ice-cream with sparkles on the house! I got a beautiful watch from Chris as well :-D

The rest of the weekend was also good. I helped the Organ Donor Foundation out on Sat morning with a wellness day. Afterwards Chris and I had lunch with another couple at Melrose Arch as it was her birthday on Sat. The evening was just spent chilling at home. On Sunday I went shopping with a friend and to church in the evening. Busy weekend I guess! Here's to many more years of busy weekends!

Oh, and on SPRING being here!!! Yay!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali

Happy birthday.Looks fun. will celebrate with you when I'm home. AS xx

Alice said...

Yes we have to!