Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!!!!!

Hard to believe but my blog is 5 years old today!!!!!!!! For a walk down memory lane, here is the first post. What a journey I've had, so glad I put it down on "paper"!

Today is also the last time in my lifetime where the day, month and year will be the same nr... 12/12/12! Don't have much othe news, gym back on tack again, almost where I was befoe my op. Can't wait fo Satuday when my sis will be aiving fo her Chistmas holiday in Jobug!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Belated blog birthday greetings! What an amazing journey these last 5 years have been for you. Hope the next 5 are as amazing and happy :-)

ADM-RTW said...

Beautiful Picture to share with us. thanks such as nice Happy Birthday wallpaper, please give more this or good website.

Birthday greetings said...

Happy Blogrthday! May you continue to flourish and give more inspirations to others... like me. Best wishes!

Alice said...

Thanks!!!