Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BACK TO GYM YAY!!!!!!!

So on Sunday I went back to gym!!!!!! Was planning on waiting till later in the week but couldnt wait any longer so Sunday morning it was!! Walked on tradmill on incline at 6km/hr for 20 mins, cycled for 5 mins and eliptical trainer for 5 mins. Also did some squats (not allowed to do upper-body stuff yet and no weight-training). It wasn't much but I was a bit stiff on Monday and Tuesday so I guess I got a bit of a work-out at least.

Today I was on treadmill again for 20 mins but ran for 5 mins at least. Did squats again and 10 mins on eliptical. So still not much of a crazy work-out but it's a start. Feeling so much better for it though, endorphins doing their job and think I've been sleeping better as well. And I know it's in my head but even feels like breathing is better.

SO THANK GOODNESS FOR EXERCISE AND THAT I'M ABLE TO DO IT :-)

No comments: