Sunday, March 17, 2013

3 sleeps, 2 working days and re-qualifyings

Yup we're getting close... 3 sleeps and 2 days at work before it's HOLIDAY time!! At least everything is on track in terms of everything I needed to get done before we go. Adding to the stress of the past few days is the fact that I need to re-qualify for the items that I want to take part in at the World Transpl Games. In my case that's the3 km race walk and squash. Well yesterday I managed to qualify for the race walk at least, did it in a pretty good time too! Tomorrow night it's the squash, and after that I can relax!!

Didn't do much else this weekend, relaxed, did some food-shopping for our holiday, visited Fawn and lunch with my parents. Oh and also packed! So exciting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog years ago, just before your transplant. I don't read as often anymore, but I do check in from time to time to see how you're doing. I'm so glad to see that you're so healthy, happy, and full of life! Congrats :-)