Saturday, March 2, 2013

MARCH

Wow we're in the 3rd month of 2013 already!!! Life  has been good since my last post. Last weekend was great and relaxing, we went to a birthday lunch of a friend and fed elephants (see photo's in previous post!). On the Sunday we just had lunch with parents so all in all relaxing weekend. The week was fine, played squash, went to movies with Chris, gymmed and had friends over for supper last night.

This morning I played squash with one of the nurses who looked after me in ICU post transplant (I ran into her at the gym a few weeks ago and we finally got around to playing some squash!) What a cool experience! Also did some shopping (had to buy gifts for other people and then of course I couldn't buy NOTHING for myself :-), and this afternoon Chris and I visited some friends in hospital. Tonight we're chilling at home and tomorrow morning brunch with friend from Australia!!!

Only 18 sleeps to go until our holiday in PE!!! So much still needs to happen before then though...
  • I need to re-qualify for the SA Team for WTG for squash and it's a challenge to organise!!
  • Want to do a 10km run/walk with my mom
  • On the 15th I see my Dr again for lung functions so hoping it will be up or at least the same.
Those are the main things and then there are a bunch of small things as well. At least if all goes as planned then I'll enjoy my holiday a bit more too! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: