Saturday, August 17, 2013

week = survived!

The rest of the week was fine, work wasn't too busy and I didn't feel too tired the day after the ECP, so that's good to know. On Thursday evening Chris and I went to the movies which was a nice mid-week treat! Last night we had supper with some friends in Parkhurst which was great. This afternoon we're meeting other friends at a German pub to watch rugby and have supper, and tomorrow I'm having some special people over for an early birthday lunch!

So very nice and busy weekend, just what I need before Monday and Tuesday's treatment! After this week the photopheresis will be every second week for another 4 clusters of 2 days each. At some point, depending on the results of lung function tests, we will probably apply for more treatments. Needless to say, I'm so nervous for Friday's lung function I could die!

No comments: