Sunday, September 15, 2013

Spring is here :-)

Spring is here and the weather has warmed up overnight. Love this time of year in Joburg, soon the afternoon thunderstorms will start and the Jacarandas will be in bloom colouring the city purple. Check out some of the flowers in my garden below...

The weekend's been great, bought some more plants for the garden, bought a swimming costume for our weekend away in 2 weeks time (Chris turns 30 and we're going away for the weekend... more on that later!!).

Went to gym 5 times this week, but it's been tough. Don't know if it's because I've become unfit, or if the photopheresis is making me tired, or if it's because lung function might be dropping again or what. It's frustrating but I need to keep on going. Also, not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I'm not allowed to go to gym the week of the photo, so I try to get in as much of it in the other week. Off to my parents place for a family lunch now, should be very nice. Tomorrow and Tuesday it's off to Pretoria again for the photo...

Enjoy your weekend!




 

No comments: