Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tomorrow: Judgement Day!

Tomorrow it's the day I've been waiting for since 23 Aug... when I did my last lung function test... I've had 10 sessions of ECP (photopheresis) now and the Dr will decide if I should have another 10 (if it's working), or if we're gonna change treatment plan after the 12 approved sessions (which I doubt). So badly want lung function to be up... even if it's just a little bit. I've had a really tough few weeks and I want to know it was worth it. This week was the worst in terms of month-end at work clashing with Dr appointment and last week's ECP plus the blood clot. I had to see a vascular surgeon on Monday about the clot and now have to take warfarin tablets for a year as well. Luckily the Clexane injections finish tomorrow because they're really unpleasant! Cold is much better so hopefully that won't affect lung function.

On a more positive note, I joined a cell-group at church... some young working adults supporting each other and to share spiritual stuff and stories with.... I attended it for the first time last night and it was really great. So that's exciting.

Please pray tomorrow goes well!!!! I need some good news healthwise for a change!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying you get good results tomorrow. Wonderful that you've joined the cell group at church!! Am sure many are praying for you around the world. (I'm in California, USA).

Danielle said...

Hang in there Alice! Very much hoping you see some improvements. You're a tough cookie :)