Friday, December 20, 2013

The mini-break...

So my mini break was great, but just TOO SHORT. We were so busy I came back pretty exhausted from the packing and other activities! As you can see I've posted pics of the main events in posts below. All of which were awesome. Don't think they need explaining. Have added some more photo's below of where we slept on Saturday eve in Storms River Village.

We arrived back on Wed eve, and due to an old university friend visiting Joburg I went out Wednesday and Thursday nights. So that plus work and not sleeping well have resulted in a TIRED Alice. Going to bed early tonight with a strong sleeping pill, so hopefully I'll feel more rested tomorrow.

My grandparents are arriving this weekend, and will be helping my sis with the last of her xmas shopping and doing some domestic things around the house. Next week will result in 2 crazy days at work, 2 days holiday and photopheresis on Friday. Hopefully I'll manage to get some rest in SOMEWHERE...








 

No comments: