Saturday, May 10, 2014

Busy but productive week and elections

The week was very busy work-wise, with it being month-end. Wednesday was also Election Day and a public holiday. I slept late ( till 08h30!!! late for me!!), then went to vote, which didn't take very long luckily. After that I went to work for about 2 hours, then visited a friend and in the evening we went to watch The Sound Of Music stage production. It was AWESOME. Thurs eve there was a Transplant Network meeting at the hosp, which was very nice!

This weekend has been good so far. This morning I also slept late (till 9!! Must be some kind of record!) and just did chores around the house. In the afternoon my sis and I went to lifestyle garden cenre for plant shoping and coffee and this evening we went out for Indian food. VERY yummy!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!



No comments: