Sunday, November 23, 2014

Good weekend and new look for blog

Firstly, welcome to the new look.... just changed some aesthetics... thought it was a nicer look for summer and a bit neater. Let me know what you think!

On Friday eve we went to see the new Hunger Games movie.... Mockingjay Part 1. It's the second last movie in the series. I really enjoyed it as I have read the books. If you didn't read the books it might have seemed a bit slow-moving, judging by my friends' reactions! Also LOVE the theme song by Lorde, so that's already been downloaded on iTunes!!!!

Sat morning on the day of my lungaversary was the CF walk... I was a bit disappointed by the turn-out, as it seemed rather badly attended compared to previous CF walks. It could also be the early starting time, but who knows. It was still fun catching up with the people who WERE there, esp Shaun and Alet. Some pics below (last one was taken by Janice Barnard)




Last night was Andrew's dinner party (see previous post) which was AMAZING. Today I had to go for bloods, and then we had my parents and Chrislie and Pierre over for lunch (even though the rain almost ruined our plans!). The rest of the time we just chilled out.

On Friday I go for lung check-up again (touch wood that appointment won't be rescheduled for a third time!!!!!). And hopefully going for bloods this morning after a late night and too much champagne was not a bad idea :-p If bloods are great though I know what I need to going forward LOL.

No comments: