Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello New Car :-)

So this is my new car! See the history behind it in my previous post! Can't wait to put more km's on her clock. Hopefully there will be many years of happy driving.


Weekend was quiet, but highlight was definitely lunch out with 2 awesome friends. Met these girls in the cell group I joined about a year ago, and they are such a blessing. Had an awesome time!



This week is month-end,,, bleh. Not a fan of month-end starting on a Monday! It makes for a VERY long week!!! Hopefully all will go well though.  Have a good week!

5 comments:

Lance Gross said...

Glad to hear that you had a good weekend, though quiet. Meeting up with with your friends must've been the cherry on top that so so week, huh? By the way, I love your new car, Alice! I hope she's been treating you well. I'm sure the following years you'll have with her will be filled with amazing memories and trips. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)

Lance Gross @ Royal on the Eastside

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It’s good to hear that you bought a new car, Alice. It looks really cute and it suits you well. You also did a great job in choosing its color. I can just imagine how comfortable it is to drive that baby. May you enjoy many happy trips on the road together. Take care always!

Diane Wilson @ fletcher chrysler

Victoria Robbins said...

It’s great that you had a fun lunch out with your two awesome friends, and I hope they loved your new car. Speaking of which, it looks really nice! I’m sure it has a lot of great features that are helpful when you’re on the road. Drive safe, Alice!


Victoria Robbins @ Diviniti Auto Dealer

Newton said...

We had a real issue at the car dealership last week. We were all set on buying the sedan and when we got to the lot we decided to test drive the hatchback. I don't know what it was at first but to me it drove better and just felt better. I decided that I needed to think it over and we eventually switched and went to the hatchback.

Newton @ Fiesta Nissan