Monday, March 16, 2015

Thank You

Thanks so much to everyone who showered me with so much support after my last blog post. Apart from the comments on the blog, I've had such great comments on Facebook and via other messages. Feeling a lot happier and lighter :-)


Had a chill and productive weekend... gymmed twice, went to the quaterly Transplant Network meeting at the hosp with Chris. Washed curtains, saw some friends on Saturday eve, did a bit of shopping with my sis on Sunday afternoon... and managed to sleep in a bit. All in all a good weekend. And starting this week feeling very loved...  Thanks :-)

P.S. I added some of the public comments that I received on Facebook under the comments section of the previous post... so that I can always go back to them when I need to (harder to do in fb)

No comments: