Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CF Walk and fun weekend

Firstly, on Sat the 9th of May there is a CF Walk at the Pretoria Botanical Gardens. It's always been held in remembrance of my fellow transplantee Francois Kruger. I haven't been able to attend the walk before though, but will definitely be there this year. Please come along for a very good cause! Hopefully I manage to do the whole 5km! No way I'm only doing 1km.



The long-weekend was nice. On Sunday I went to gym (it sucked), and in the afternoon we went to the movies with some friends, Was fun, Yesterday we checked out Blackhorse Brewery in Magalies, which I've wanted to go to for ages. Was not disappointed, So much fun! Had amazing Ginger Berry Beer. AMAZING. Will definitely be going there again.

Enjoy the 3-day working week!





No comments: