Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy birthday Louz!!!!

Happy birthday to one of my besties Louzanne!!!!! Wish I could be in Stellenbosch today to celebrate!!! She is also newly engaged so very excited for the wedding!!! Hoop jou jaar is fantasties en jy verdien alle geluk wat jou kant toe kom xxx Love jou!!!!


Had a great relaxing weekend. Did domestic stuffs, slept late, did a little bit of shopping, and went out for Indian food on Sat eve with Chrislie and Pierre. It was AMAZING, the best Indian food I've ever tasted in my life. The place is called Ghazal in Sunninghill. I would definitely recommend it! Ate so much I couldn't breathe, had to lie down when we got home, but WORTH IT.





One of my fellow bloggers, and the best one I know at that, Piper, posted this post yesterday... If you want an interesting read on re-transplantation go read it!!!

ALSO, they broke into our house last night and stole Chris's laptop, but that's a story for a different post!

No comments: