Friday, December 18, 2015

Monday and Tuesday leading up to the Wedding...

So if you're new to this blog or have been asleep... Louzanne is my oldest and certainly one of my best friends in the world. We met in our Jewish pre-primary school when we were 4 or 5 years old in PE.

So naturally her wedding would be an awesome occasion, and since she took so long to meet Mr Right (just joking Louz) I'm very grateful that I got these lungs otherwise I would have died like 7 years before she got married!! 

The kitchen tea at the Cape Grace hotel and the spa day at Lanzerac were both AWESOME.... So much of pampering and catching up.

The kitchen tea was super classy and afterwards we had one or two cocktails at Shimmy's Beach Club.

At the spa I had a manicure and pedicure, we had breads, cheeses and champagne next to the vineyards, swam in the pool, chilled in the jacuzzi... Heaven! The day went way too quickly!!










No comments: