Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Local Touristing part 1

Last week was a whirlwind of activity!!! Spent some time with my awesome friend Carli.... went for a manicure and pedicure (spoiling ourselves!!!), and met up with Andrew, Brendan and Marius for supper on Wednesday night at Hudsons in Parkhurst. I haven't been there before, it's really nice. Love trying new places.





On Thursday Brian arrived, ready to record an interview with me for the piece he is composing. We jumped right into it and started recording on the Thursday Night. It was quite interesting... some deep questions, and I couldn't see the questions beforehand...  didn't have much time to compose an answer... so the answers were all kind of instinctive. Can't wait to hear the end product!




On Friday the touristing started! Tried to show Brian as much of Jozi as time and my lungs would allow. We went to the top of Northcliff Hill on the way back from the airport on Thursday, and the Lion Park and Apartheid Museum on Friday. Also had some typical Joburg thunderstorms on Friday so that was perfect. I didn't take the first pic below, and not sure who did, but I found it on the internet and it's one of my favourite Joburg pics.... It's what I wanted to show Brian.....












No comments: