Monday, August 14, 2017

Crazy month for organ donation awareness, wedding anniversary and now I'm sick

Two weeks ago LLGL along with the transplant coordinators of Johannesburg started an awareness drive in the Joburg hospitals. It's been hectic and amazing! I've attended the drive at four of the hospitals so far. The conversations we've had with nurses and doctors have been amazing.... eye opening stuff! This work makes me SO excited! It is definitely my passion in life. We've also had some amazing volunteers assisting us!





A week ago was my and Chris' 7th wedding anniversary. We went out for brunch and an ice-cream. Wasn't feeling my best so spent the rest of the day watching TV.







I've had a cold since Sat unfortunately :-( Not feeling good at all right now. Throat sore, sinuses gross and sore, lungs tight. UUGHHHHH

No comments: